Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hiatous

Hi HATAS im back off hiatous. i feel just like you i mean even i HATE me. hee. no but im back. classes started today and im a commuter now so ill be in the Comp lab alot which means UPDATES! especially since they just upgraded to these sexy ass MACS. im in love. =] Since schools back in session its only right i start off the blog right.
I LOVE COLLEGE

Remember this cat Asher Roth i put you guys up on earlier? well This is him again i love this cat he can really spit hes DOPE. Not one of my fav songs from him but still decent.


"Time isnt wasted when your gettin wasted"


Keri Hilson
YES. i mean if you know me then you know I Love keri For about 2 years now which means im extremely happy shes finally putting out her own stuff. Her album "In perfect world" has been pushed back and is expecting release on Oct. 14th. Honestly i havent bought an album in so long. Yes not even Nas's Untitled and Lloyds.  BUT i might just get th
is. I'll post some of her new material.
Well acutally it seems like everyone took down her links. SMART MOVE. but none the less most of the songs are HOT. And if they resurface ill post em.

Nardwuar Interviews Jay-Z


If you dont know who this guy is look him up. He interviewed N.E.R.D a couple months back and pharell said it was one of the most impressive interviews hes done. This guy is weird but hes good at what he does. Jay acts weird in this lol. Check it tho.

Behind the Scenes: Kidz in the Hall ft Estelle- Love Hangover


One of my favorite Songs off their Album. BY THE WAY their album is DOPE. :p

CHECK MY FEET: Air Jordan Spizike Black-Cactus- Violet- Euro Exclusive
Crazy Sexy.

YRB Fall Fashion


Vashtie x Ocasar = LOVE. 

Rihannas ESSENCE magazine Spread
rihannalove.jpg
20080901-rih2.jpg
She looks Amazing. Dig her Tatoo

MUSIC UPDATE.

4th quartar is MAJOR and alot of good musics been circulating so ill share some.
T.I ft Kanye, Jay-z, & Lil Wayne- S.L.U (swagger like Us)
T.I- Let my Beat Pound
Gym Class Heroes ft Dre & Lil Wayne- Dont tell me It's Over
Keri Hilson ft Akon- Mic Check
T.I ft Usher- My Life Your Entertainment
Dream- Should've Been you
/keri Hilson ft Timbaland- Return the Favor
T.I ft Rihanna- Live Your Life
Neyo- Lie to me
Young Jeezy ft Nas- MY president is Black
Trey songz-Whatever your like (T.I Cover)
Trey songz- off the sunset
Mos Def- The Glow
Cassidy- Never Lie

Drake
index.cfm.jpg
Def did a Artist Spotlight on him Earlier on in life. This dude is so underated its so ridicoulous. He's Dope. But hes still been grindin puttin out songs hes got like 4 new songs with lil wayne and hes singing with the auto tuner. I like it but then again idk how to feel about it. BUT to check out more heres a complation of him. See i put him up holdin the patreezy right. :p

Drake

No comments: