Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mixtape: Black By Popular Demand (Presented By YouHeardThatNew & DaJaz1) [Day Sixteen]


Day 16 is filled with the best of the 90s midtempo & uptempo R&b joints so you have some usher, TLc, brandy, Monica, SWv & even some Blackstreet boys. Good music people!! ENJOY!!

1. Changes I’ve Been Going Through - Mary J. Blige

2. You Used To Love Me – Faith Evans

3. You Make Me Wanna – Usher

4. Tell Me – Groove Theory

5. Everything – Mary J. Blige

6. Ain’t Nobody – Faith Evans

7. Baby – Brandy

8. Creep – TLC

9. Like This & Like That – Monica

10. My Way – Usher

11. Can We Talk – Tevin Campbell

12. Before You Walk Out Of My Life – Monica

13. Your Body’s Callin – R. Kelly

14. Come & Talk To Me – Jodeci

15. Always On My Mind – SWV

16. Before I Let You Go – Blackstreet

17. Sensitivity – Ralph Tresvant

18. Just Kickin’ – Xscape

19. Honey Love – R. Kelly

20. Forever My Lady – Jodeci

DOWNLOAD: Mixtape: Black By Popular Demand (Presented By YouHeardThatNew & DaJaz1) [Day Sixteen]

No comments: