Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mixtape: Black By Popular Demand (Presented By YouHeardThatNew & DaJaz1) [Day Seventeen]

Day 17 Brings more of that Classic Hiphop ! if youve been lost in this ringtone rap era this will surely bring you back to life!

1. La Di Da Di – Slick Rick & Doug E Fresh

2. The Show (Oh My God) – Slick Rick & Doug E Fresh

3. Buddy (Rmx) – De La Soul feat A Tribe Called Quest, Jungle Brothers, Queen Latifah & Monie Love

4. Cha Cha Cha – MC Lyte

5. I Can’t Live Without My Radio – LL Cool J

6. Peter Piper – Run-D.M.C.

7. I’m The Magnificent – Special Ed

8. Ain’t No Half Steppin – Big Daddy Kane

9. Microphone Fiend – Eric B & Rakim

10. It’s My Thing – EPMD

11. Childrens Story – Slick Rick

12. Tramp – Salt N Pepa

13. Just A Friend – Biz Markie

14. Criminal Minded – KRS-One

15. My Adidas – Run-D.M.C.

16. I’m Bad – LL Cool J

17. Vapors – Biz Markie

18. Freaks Come Out At Night – Whodini

19. I Am The Lyte – MC Lyte

20. It Takes Two – Rob Base

DOWNLOAD: Mixtape: Black By Popular Demand (Presented By YouHeardThatNew & DaJaz1) [Day Seventeen]

No comments: