Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mixtape: Black By Popular Demand (Presented By YouHeardThatNew & DaJaz1.Org) [Day Thirteen]

Back for Day 13 & This one jsut might be my second favorte after Day two this one is 20 tracks of old classic bad boy hits, dont act like you dont remember when diddy & his gang had the industry in a headlock!! download this below!!

1. Juicy – The Notorious B.I.G

2. Flava In Ya Ear (Rmx) – Craig Mack feat The Notorious B.I.G., Rampage, LL Cool J & Busta Rhymes

3. It’s All About The Benjamins (Rmx) – Diddy feat The Lox, Lil Kim & The Notorious B.I.G.

4. Who Shot Ya – The Notorious B.I.G.

5. 24 Hours To Live – Mase feat The Lox, DMX & Black Rob

6. Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down – Diddy feat Mase

7. Money Power Respect – The Lox feat Lil Kim & DMX

8. Lookin At Me – Mase

9. Breathe Easy – The Lox

10. Unbelievable – The Notorious B.I.G.

11. Let’s Get It – G-Dep feat Diddy & Black Rob

12. I Dare You – Black Rob

13. Blood Pressure – Jadakiss

14. Warning – The Notorious B.I.G.

15. Niggaz Wanna Act – Mase feat Busta Rhymes

16. Get Down (Rmx) – Craig Mack feat Q-Tip

17. One More Chance – The Notorious B.I.G.

18. You’ll See – The Lox & The Notorious B.I.G.

19. I’ll Be Missing You – Diddy feat Faith Evans

20. We’ll Always Love Big Poppa – The Lox

DOWNLOAD

No comments: