Sunday, April 10, 2011

Just Because: Diz Gibran- Morning Light


Before the left coast music scene took over the game Diz Grban was pretty much the only person i fucked with musically form there. The dude has gone in hiding because after he dropped Soon Youll Understand we havent got anything new from him...Hoping hes in the studio recording another classic cause my Serato needs some new Diz!!! I digress, This song is one of those motivation songs for me, its actually number 3 on my MorningPlaylist lol. Every lyric represents Me, who i am, and my passions. So of course, im Sharing it with the masses. I uploaded the Mixtape its off as well, Download both! You'll Thank me later :)



DOWNLOAD:Diz Gibran- Morning Light

BONUS:Diz Gibran- Crooks & Castles Presents: Soon You'll Understand (Mixtape)

No comments: